So, here you go.
The lettuce was to pretty it up for you. The little bit of green makes it look nice and I'm all out of parsley.
- Round steak (grass-fed, it was 2 big steaks.)
- Olive oil, 2 big glugs. Slosh the beef around in it in the bottom of the crock pot.
On top and around, place:
- Chopped up onion (whatever size you want to eat)
- Diced carrots
- One big can of diced tomatoes
- One small can of coconut milk
I didn't add any more salt than in the canned tomatoes. Taste and add salt & pepper and whatever to taste.
Cook 5 hours, with 2 on high, 3 on low. (or was it 3 on high?)
The beef was fall-apart delicious. We ate most of the vegetables. Tomorrow we'll have the rest of the beef with some other vegetables.