Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Power Snatches, Toes To Bar, Run


Charles ME snatch work from the other day.

Workout #2
Warmup 10’
Skill 5’
Back levers
STRENGTH:
Back Squat 5 x 3 @ 80% sets across
First work set after warm up should be at 80% of 1RM. Post loads to comments.
5-10 minutes rest then CFE Strength & Conditioning WOD.
CFE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING WOD:
Three rounds for time of:
  • 7 Power Snatches, 115/75 pounds
  • 9 Toes-to-bar
  • Sprint 50m (sub 50 jump rope singles)
Post time to comments.
Time limit 15 minutes
Stretching 5’
  1. Jump from knees to squat.
  2. repeat with hands behind head.
  3. repeat with hands locked overhead.

3 comments:

  1. CW: 8:21. 55# snatch, jump rope substitution. I felt good about it, maybe could have pushed a leeeetle faster.
    Back Squat 3x5 @ 155#. Whew! That'll show up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BS: 5 X 3 at 85#. I could do more weight, probably around 105 if I had a rack; right now I'm limited to what I can clean.

    WOD: 5:56, using 35# power snatch and 50 single unders instead of the sprints. Really enjoyed the opportunity to practice these snatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TB: 6:04 @ 55# power snatch and 50 single unders rather than sprinting. Weight is light but technique needs polishing. Started my backsquat @ 45# to annotate in my binder.

    ReplyDelete

How'dja do? Waddya think?