If you want to know here's a link: 4.3. Explain Fight Gone Bad.
It was great fun, doing Crossfit in a group. So, I thought we'd have a group over to the house, or to the park and do a Sunday Workout. So far, no takers. Too this, too that. Busy, out of shape, out of town... I still have hopes, though. So I'm picking out the easier, less technical workouts for Sunday and making the invite.
This weekend I've got a big piano move on Sunday, so this weekend the Sunday WOD will be on Saturday. Here's the blurb:
This week's Sunday WOD (workout of the day) will be on Saturday!
3pm, my house. (Link to Google Maps (hope this works): 404 Frue Ave) We're moving a piano on Sunday.
We're going overhead with 3 kinds of presses:
- Shoulder press
- Push press
- Push jerk
After warming up, we'll do this progression:
- Learning the movements, no weights. (beginning)
- Adding weight (intermediate)
- Working into max weights (advanced)
- WOD (scaled, beginning - advanced)
Don't worry about not being in shape enough for this;
- You can jump off the progression at any time. Cheer the others on!
- If you can stick your arms straight up in the air, you can do this! :)