Monday, August 30, 2010

“Test 3”


Elements of a good squat.

Video courtesy of CrossFit.com. Go to http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excer... for more exercises.



Buy-in
  • CF Warmup
Skill
  • Review muscle-up progression
Pose
  • check hamstring pull
  • Pull and fall (change of support.)
WOD “Test 3”
  • Tabata Squat
  • Max reps of Muscle-ups in 4 minutes
Tabata score is the least number of reps performed in any of the eight intervals. Begin time for muscle-ups immediately after the last 10 second rest interval. Test score equals Tabata score multiplied by number of muscle-ups completed.
Time limit:  8 minutes
Cash-out
  • Stretching
Mobility
  • Calves

2 comments:

  1. OK. I liked this one. Finally, muscle-ups in a WOD! Score: 255. A good baseline. Need to push tabatas harder, perhaps? Charles felt I scaled this one better than last week's WODs. I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tabatas are wicked. Score: 255. I scaled the muscle ups quite a bit using a false grip and starting from a plank/row (?) position. I like this one too...heck I like them all in their own special ways :) even the running ones.

    ReplyDelete

How'dja do? Waddya think?