Note: Choose your favorite sport for the main workout; just get out there and go! If you need a structured WOD, I've included one for you under 'Sport.'
3 rounds of 10-15 reps of
- Samson Stretch (do once each round for 15-30 sec.)
- Overhead Squat with broomstick
- Sit-up (If you want an Abmat, use a rolled up towel.)
- Pull-up (if you’ve got the equipment, otherwise skip)
- Dip (use a bench or a chair, something.)
PRACTICE for 10 minutes:
Focus on your extension. DON'T be a knucklehead with this one! Try this with the crown or top of your head on a mat or cushion (like a folded bath towel) and make sure you keep your neck aligned in a neutral position. If you feel even a little funky or tingly, it's time to stop!
Post thoughts to comments.
TIME TRIAL T 10
Choose ONE of the following Sports:
Post Distances/Speeds/Watts To Comments:
- hammies with towel, start bent and press leg to straight. 2’ each leg.
- lie on back, rotate leg and hip over, hang out 2’ each side.
- lie on back wall squat, soles of feet together, press knees out. PNF 2’.