Peter scores the DU!
Note: Choose your favorite sport for the main workout; just get out there and go! If you need a structured WOD, I've included one for you under 'Sport.'
- 15 x Random Hand Push-Ups
- 10 - 20 Alternating Plank Lunge
- 10 - 20 Alternating Open Chest Plank Lunge
- 10 - 20 Alternating Plank Lunge to Perfect Squat
- 10m fwd & back Walking Downward Dog
- 10 each way Foot Rolls
- 10 -20 Bent Leg Toe Touch
- 10 each side Foot Rocks
- 10 each side Foot Grab and Touch
TABATA (8 rounds, 20 seconds work, 10 seconds recovery):
Post total distance covered to comments.
Choose ONE of the Following Sports:
Swim, Bike, Run, C2
Hold Maximal distance/Speed/Watts on each interval
5x2min, 3min Recovery between intervals
4x1min, 1min Recovery between intervals
Post Distances/Speeds/Watts To Comments:
test: front rack position.
- extreme rack (no band? use a door jamb.) 2’ each arm.
- wrist mobility, 2’ each arm.
- thoracic spine double pain ball, hugs, overhead. 2’