"I just love this stuff!"
Mobility Homework - Episode 136/365: Technically Better Fran
- Rock to overhead. hug self and overextend thoracic spine over double balls. repeat with hands overhead.
- stand on band, extended front rack ext rot, shoulder back 2’
- band bias away from hand, work wrist flexion. Fulcrum over hand. 2’
- Squat position
- Front squat arms out, front rack
- Power clean - elbows high and outside
- Power clean
“Fran” or makeup 2k row
Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
- 95 pound Thruster
Scaling: This time pick a weight as close to rx’d as possible. A good choice would be the heaviest weight you can do 5 reps with. Pick that weight and work your way through the Fran.
Time limit: 15 minutes