Monday, September 13, 2010

Onramp Congratulations, Back Squats

Congratulations to Sarah and Peter who finished their last Onramp WOD today! 


Sarah
Then:  9:17
Now:  5:26
Peter
Then: 8:05
Now:  6:06
Wow!


At the same time, a big welcome goes out to Peter's mom, Stephanie, who started her Onramp today.
 With Kirsten away at a funeral,  everyone was patient while I coached two different workouts at once; thanks, guys!


Buy-in
Gymnastic warmup/skillsDay 2 

Skill
  • Pose - Hop with lean x 3
  • Review TGU
  • Review Sott’s press
WOD
  • Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Cash-out
  • Stretching
  • Mobility: drive your femur through your butt.
  • 2min straight leg, 2min externally rotated; each leg.
  • test deadlifft starting position, squat active bpttom position.
Ciao,

Charles

4 comments:

  1. CW 135 - 165 - 175 - (1 x 185) - 135. 185 was pretty fun. The second rep was a no-go; I was alone and had to dump the bar at the bottom; the bar rolled down my back. Ow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 65-75-85-95-105. Still need to figure out how not to stress my back when transporting the bar on and off the rack. Other than that...this was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Something was off in my shoulder joint capsule and in my knee...playing it safe, I limited my lifts to 75 lb. Have to get after those mobility WODs!!
    Congrats to Charles and Meg on a job well done! Outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big CONGRATS to Sarah and Peter! Wow, what an improvement! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

How'dja do? Waddya think?