Sunday, November 15, 2009

Workout at Crossfit Appleton






Theresa Rosenquist, MSc. was our trainer. We learned that we're doing pretty good studying and working out on our own. Even better, she had great ideas to improve every movement we were doing. Then she got us but good. Here's the workout:

2009-11-13 5 rounds of: Clean (hang power) x 10 Reps @ 35 Pounds Front Squat x 10 Reps @ 35 Pounds Jerk (push) x 10 Reps @ 35 Pounds Row x 250 Meters

Time: 18:32

Comments: Warmup 2 X15 each squat (air, pvc overhead,) situps back ext/good mornings, Pullups, ring dips. KW 17:42 25# without the jumping parts of the movements. All done at Crossfit Appleton. Thanks, Theresa!

I think that's the first time I've done a full 5 rounds. Near the end of the 3rd I said "I don't think I can do more." Theresa said, "just slow down." It worked, and I put in a good 250m on the last row. Theresa said that's the first time she's seen a 1:30 split on the rower! Here's what I looked like after:

You can tell what a good time we had!

If you get down to Appleton, get with these guys, they're great! Real close to the Fox Valley Mall, too. Everything you need to know is at http://www.appletoncrossfit.com/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

How'dja do? Waddya think?