Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dan Onramp 3


Today is our day off. An additional note from yesterday, what to wear. We had scoped out winter gear, but temperatures look much warmer for Saturday. Yesterday we went with cool weather rowing clothes; the temps are comparable. I want to take my phone with the all-important GPS thingy, and my xc jacket had the best pocket with a zipper. I'll have to think about that.

Dan was over for a CF workout this morning. We reviewed squats and deadlifts. Dan is coming along with his form.

WOD
3 rounds with a minute off between rounds.
-40 Jumprope singles
-10 Thrusters
Time each round.

Dan's times:
2:31
2:56
2:51

Dan really focused on his form for thrusters. I think his air squat will improve greatly as a result.
Way to go, Dan!

Ciao,

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'dja do? Waddya think?